A very big thank you to IngridMadisonAvenue for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! It’s always so nice to receive appreciation for your blog and to know that people truly enjoy reading your posts- so thank you, sending lots of love!
As I understand it, the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are that you must thank and link the blog of the person who nominated you, list seven facts about yourself and then nominate other bloggers who you have recently discovered/love- just to keep spreading the love and giving recognition to deserving bloggers!
So here are my Seven facts:
- I currently intern at an online company called Gorgeous Couture who specialise in made to measure, bespoke evening and occasion wear- All the designs are beaut, you should go check them out if you’ve got a fancy ‘do’ coming up! I run the social media accounts, help with press and working with influencers- and I love it!
- I also work in a cocktail bar- my fave cocktail is a mojito!
- I’m starting a degree in Fashion Management this September at Nottingham Trent Uni. I originally applied to study Politics at Sheffield University and was supposed to start last year but I changed my mind about the course, bit of a drastic change from politics to fashion…
- I have four brothers, one is 16, one step-brother who is 17, another step-brother is 25 and a half-brother who is 6- I’m very outnumbered!
- I love to travel! Last year I travel around India, Australia and New Zealand, this year I have plans to inter-rail through Europe.
- I also love music festivals! I’ve been to Leeds Fest five times and am going to Bennicassim in Spain this Summer with my best friend- a festival on the beach beats a field, right?
- I am incredibly un-coordinated! Ask anyone of my friends and they will tell you I can’t throw/catch/hit a ball to save my life! Woops…
Looking forward to reading your posts ladies!